((I have no idea why that posted. I just fixed the queue to avoid that.))
- Redbean Ice Cream: A turn on.
- Lime Popsicle: Something or someone I'm jealous of.
- Mochi ice Cream: What I look for in a friend.
- Banana Popsicle: One memory I have of you.
- Mango Sorbet: A dream date.
- Strawberry Ice Cream: Top three insecurities.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Three things I'm proud of.
- Cookies & Cream : Three things you can do to make me automatically like you.
- Vanilla Scoop: A turn off.
- Orange Sherbet: Something I've always wanted to tell you.
- Green Tea Ice Cream: A dirty little secret.
- Jasmine Tea Ice Cream: A happy memory.
- Blackberry Sorbet: One fear of mine.
- Oolong Tea: All about my first love.
- Strawberry Tea: My favorite outfit.
- Milky Tea: Current biggest obsession.
- Bubble Tea: One pet peeve.
- Peach Iced Tea: Your best feature.
Have you ever had a nightmare based on ep. 23.5?
"That is not something I like to talk about."
((Little update. Around the last time I had stated plans for updating this place(around January 2nd), my mother came down with a really bad case of the H1N1 flu out of the blue, and I had my hands full taking care of her, just about everything else and some personal things.
She’s better now, and I want to thank you all for the patience and support. It means a lot, thank you all so very much. ;u ;
That said, unless something major happens again, I’m planning responses for tomorrow and Saturday. And the roleplay blog is here.
Hope you all have a lovely day or whatever time it is where you are at.))
S this is the pruIta video for ask-feli-of-the-north, I hope you like it!
((Good morning! The blog will be under construction in a little while, and once it’s done, the first couple of asks will be posted.
Thank you for your patience!))
PEOPLE IN THE PHILIPPINES STILL NEED HELP! FOR ONLY $25, YOU CAN DONATE TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS, RAISE AWARENESS, AND SEND HOPE TO THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST.
THIS SHIRT WAS DESIGNED BY YOURS TRULY, AND I NEED TO SELL 20 SHIRTS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO PRINT. THEY’RE AVAILABLE IN UNISEX (YXS-4XL) AND WOMEN’S (XS-3XL) SIZES, WILL GET DELIVERED TO ANYWHERE IN THE US AND EVERY SINGLE CENT OF THE PROFIT GETS DIRECTLY DONATED TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS FOR TYPHOON RELIEF. IF 20 SHIRTS ARE NOT SOLD BY THE DEADLINE, YOU’LL JUST GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK.
YOU WOULD PAY UP TO $30 FOR A BAND T-SHIRT AT HOT TOPIC, AND THE PROFIT GOES TO THE STORE. WHY NOT PAY $25 DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING WHERE THE PROFIT GOES TO DO SOMETHING GOOD?
THE DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 19TH! AND I BETTER HAVE AT LEAST 20 SHIRTS SOLD BY THEN.
AND DON’T JUST REBLOG THIS. SPREAD THE LINK TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU KNOW. EVEN IF YOU CAN’T BUY A SHIRT, VISIT THE PAGE, SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK, EMAIL IT TO PEOPLE, WHATEVER.
((Just wanted to thank you so much! I’m working on them now! It means a lot, thank you again!))